Hello, My name is Jayesh Mhatre. I'm a graduate student at NYU pursuing Masters in Computer Science. I took this course for multiple reasons:
- Firstly, To improve communication and collaboration which leads to increased productivity. DevOps helps us improve the efficiency, productivity while lowering deployment failures, roll-backs and costs.
- Secondly, the rate at which DevOps is growing in market. More than 75% of the companies have adopted DevOps.
- Building and developing clean, precise and efficient code.
- Finally and very important, it's VERY INTERESTING!!!
- Week 3: Started reading the Web Developer's Hacker handbook. Joined Slack and Trello Coding groups.
- Week 4: Started reading documentations on MyPy, followed tutorials on YouTube.
- Week 5: Installed MyPy and wrote the "How to Install MyPy" page "for the coding team.
- Week 6: Started reviewing the chapters of Web Developer Hacker. Wrote a page on "Advantages of MyPy" for the coding team.
- Week 7: Started testing mypy with sample code and also with python files in utils folder.
- Week 8: Implemented mypy for all the python files in Utils repository successfully. Updated book review page.
- Week 9: Started working on unit testing scripts for html_spell team.
- Week 10: Installed PyLint and started reading documentations on Pylint. And the advantages of Pylint over Mypy.
- Week 11: Reviewed chapters from the Web Developer Hacker's handbook. And started writing sample code in PyLint.
- Week 12: Reviewed remaining chapters from the Web Developer Hacker's handbook.
- Week 13: Preparing for the final exam.